The South West Centre was set up not only to raise the profile of the marque but to give club members the opportunity to take part in friendly competition, to this day your centre holds firm to this ethos with a busy list of events catering for all models from earliest to the present day.
Many of our events will score points in the South West Centre Championship, entry is free for more information visit the championship page.
Click here to download and print the calendar in A4 format or If you haven’t a printer, then you can get your hands on a card copy by sending a stamped, addressed, DL-size envelope, to Jim Lott, 67 Somerset Avenue, Yate, South Glos, BS37 7SQ.
If you are new to MGCC events and don’t know your autotests from your trials, head on over to our event guide for a description of each type of event.
List of 2021 Events
- Saturday 7th August – Pip ‘n’ Jay Classique Road Run around the Mendips starting and finishing at Burtle village. Funds in aid of the Village Churchs. Click here for details Organiser Steve Allen 07770 583391
- Saturday 13th-Sunday 15th Triumph/MG Weekend, Three Counties Showground, Malvern Worcs. Click here for details www.triumphandmgweekend.com.
- Saturday 14th August – California Cup, part of the Triumph/MG Weekend details can be found here https://www.mgccsw.com/triumph-and-mg-weekend-california-cup/ Organiser Noel Linford email@example.com
- Sunday 22nd Aug – Summer Picnic – East Somerset Railway https://eastsomersetrailway.com/ Contact Alan Diamond firstname.lastname@example.org or Dave Heath email@example.com. Click for the link to the the event page https://www.mgccsw.com/summer-picnic-22nd-Aug-2021/
- Saturday 11th September – Wiscombe Hill Climb, Wiscombe Park – Entries are now closed please see the event page https://www.mgccsw.com/wiscombe-hill-climb-11th-sept-2021/ or Contact Bruce Weston firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to marshal at the event please email Jon Pittard email@example.com
- Sunday 10th October – Production Car Trial – Dundry – Provisional SRs and entry form are available here https://www.mgccsw.com/car-trial-10th-october-2021/ Contact Jim Lott firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday 17th October – 74th Tamar Classic Reliability Trial. We have had an invitation from Launceston & North Cornwell Motor Club to join their reliability Trial. The provisional SRs can be viewed here https://www.mgccsw.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/74th_Tamar_Classic_Trail_Car_Regulations_2021.pdf and the entry form is available to download here https://www.mgccsw.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/74th_Tamar_Classic_Trail_Entry_Form_2021.doc Contact Bob Slatter email@example.com
- Sunday 17th October – Navigational Regularity Rally. We have also had an invitation to take part in this 12 car Rally organised by the MG Car Club Midland Centre. Provisional SRs and entry form are available to view here https://www.mgccsw.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/2021_Regularity_Rally_Supplementary_Regs_and_Entry.pdf Contact firstname.lastname@example.org